Monday 9 August 2010

The Great E-Book Debate

Tell Me a Story

------------------------------------------------------------
Moraira, Costa Blanca, Spain - My Local Resort
Writing Dialogue In A Story - 12 Cool Secrets
Eating Garlic is Good For Sex
------------------------------------------------------------

The great ebook debate continues, I suppose it will go on forever now. It's nice to see the perspective from another author though. I have my own ideas, I've already committed some of my work to ebook format on Kindle and have already had a few sales.

Mid-list author, Simon Wood has written an article voicing his opinions on the matter.


Simon Wood has had over 150 stories and articles published.
Read his article now Ebooks From An Author's Point of View

Next post



------------------------------------------------------------------


Without Reproach -a romantic mystery - try it.
Short Moments - 'Feel good' short stories

No comments: