Sunday 27 April 2008

In the Theme of Things

Tell Me a Story - writing tip

How do you set out your store for writing?

I've seen dozens of questions along this line posed in on-line chat systems such as Yahoo's 'Answers'. Loads of new writers have strange notions that authors sit a desk, rattle a few keys and out pops a story.... But what about theme....

To see the full account please go to the post at Redgage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Write - 8 Cool Tips To Invoke Emotion
Story Brief - Balance, Proportion And Plot
20 Ways To Write A Story Better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your response to my announcement on Yahoo Answers. As you can see, I'm reading through the links you've included. My contact with other literary people has been extremely limited. I would greatly value your opinion on my book should you be inclined to buy one and, of course, if you did, I would be so very flattered.

Be Well
Anna