Saturday 4 July 2009

Adam Lambert's first album

Tell Me a Story - news

I told you Adam Lambert followed me on Twitter. Well I've now returned the compliment and I'm following him too. I've just had my first tweet.

The tweet from Adam Lambert (American Idol) reveals that 19 Recordings have signed him to a record deal. Along with this exciting announcement, it was also disclosed that his first album will be licensed to RCA Records for release this autumn.

Great news, Adam. I wish you all the best. With your talent, I know you'll do incredibly well.


*** Adam Lambert, Adam Lambert, Adam Lambert ***

.

.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------

Book writing, 20 ways to polish that manuscript
Writing a story – 12 important elements of dialogue
550 other words for said

End of post - Adam-Lambert first-album

No comments: