The Route to Writing
Let’s face it, the majority of people will never write a book. Those who aspire to do so, tend to be curious about those who’ve actually done it - such as how they managed to create an entire book.
I thought it might be fun to ask any of you out there who’ve hit the spot, to share in a small way, how you go about it.
- How do you select what you are going to write about - where did you get the idea for your heroine’s lifestyle?
- Why did you choose to set your latest novel where you did?
- How you physically write - Do you write with a pen or pencil, or do you sit in front of a computer?
- Do you outline a detailed plan, or just jump in with writing?
- How do you know when your book is complete and ready for public consumption?
- Do you picture film stars in your story while you write?
- Where do you put those magic words down - in a study at home, in a corner of a bar, or while your partner watches TV.
Come on. Share your secrets with all the struggling people out there.