Tell Me a Story - tips
Okay, as writers we can all do with a little help to pep up our websites and blogs. Writers want to write, not promote, but we all have to get stuck in, even though half the time we haven't a clue what we're doing.
I recently came across a few articles that offer help with traffic and blogs and thought you might find them useful as well.
- Video: How to bring traffic with the help of elertgadget and Google Desktop
- 6 Steps To A Killer Guest Post
- 7 Important Steps for Perfect Blog Promotion
- Faster Web Sites For Happier Visitors And Better Conversion Rates
- Get 10X Traffic by Content Distribution Method
- Promoting Your Blog Without Search Engines
Now we have no excuse for trimming our blogs and driving tons of traffic..... Well we can all live in hope can't we.
- Next post on Tell Me a Story
Creative writing tips, conflict and tension
Book writing, 20 ways to polish that manuscript