Saturday 29 November 2008

Fuel wonderful fuel

We have wood!

We have wondeful fuel and now we can be warm. A metric tonne of assorted wood arrived and now I'm shifting as much as I can into the wood store before it rains. The rest will have to remain under tarpaulin until I can get to it.

Mind you, the weather is better here than some places in Spain. Apparently the dreaded white stuff has been lurking. We sometimes see it on the mountain peaks that surround us, but for some reason other places have it this time.... Let them keep it.

Walking the streets.

We're supposed to be travelling to Benidorm tomorrow to find a birthday present for a friend who'll be hitting a rather big one in a few days. I just hope it doesn't chuck it down with rain (or worse) whilst we're traipsing around the streets.

I don't think I'll be sitting on the sea-front with a café-con-leché and brandy, watching the world go by this time - maybe tucked away somewhere warm, deep inside....

Brrrr.


End of post - Fule wonder fuel.

2 comments:

The Insane Writer said...

I've never given a thought about Spain being cold. Someday I wouldn't mind visiting Spain. I hope you and your family are staying warm! Here it is beginning to get very chilly!

Rohit Sane - Tech freak said...

Please write about the techical advances in spain(any recent discoveries or research). Just a request from my part....i blog on latest technology and blogging tips at www.techfreakstuff.com