Sunday 18 December 2011

The Taste of Loneliness

Tell Me a Story

The Taste of Loneliness
What a great present for me. My latest book, a collection of ten short stories, THE TASTE OF LONELINESS, has just been published on Amazon Kindle, just in time for Christmas. I'm chuffed about it.




It took some time to come up with the title - I don't know about you, but I find dreaming up  titles almost as hard as writing. In this case, most of the stories examine different aspects of loneliness and how people are affect by it, so it sort of fell into place.

I downloaded the initial picture for the cover from Dreamstime - they have a good choice and are reasonably priced. A bit of fiddling on Flicker soon produced what I think is a suitable book cover. I hope it suggests a good beach read, whilst keeping the tone of being alone. What's your impression?

The stories in The Taste Of Loneliness follow the footseps of Short Moments, and Yesterday, and are mostly tear-jerkers, so keep a few tissues handy.

The Taste Of Loneliness can be purchased from Amazon Kindle.

A collection of ten short stories, to warm your heart.

Contents:
And Father Makes Three
Reena’s Garden
Dreaming Of Stars
Bradley’s Beach Job
Yesterday’s Shadow
Memories Are Made Of This
Just Good Friends
Balquhidder Glen
An Unusual Friendship
A Gap On The Wall

.

No comments: