Thursday 22 May 2008

An interview with author, James Melzer

James Melzer is a relatively new friend of mine but he's one of those people who make you feel as if you've known him forever. He's recently finished a book and hopes to have it on the market soon. I caught up with him a few days ago and thought it might be a good idea to share his knowledge.


James, just how long have you been into writing? Is it a new thing or has it developed?

  • I've been a writer for as long as I can remember. It seems that from an early age I was always putting things down on paper, stories and whatnot. It hasn't been until recently that I thought I could eventually make some sort of career out of it.


For more please read Interview With James Melzer

Next post http://ajbarnett-story.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-was-recently-posed-and-has-been.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Write - 8 Cool Tips To Invoke Emotion
Story Brief - Balance, Proportion And Plot
20 Ways To Write A Story Better

No comments: